PRO-DISCOUNT PUNCH CARD TERMS & CONDITION
HOW IT WORKS
- Your punch card offers discounts on the work-related merchandise listed on the card.
- We will punch a hole in the card next to each item to show you redeemed the discount.
- The discount will then be applied at the register to your related purchases.
- You have a set amount of time to take advantage of your punch card. After the expiration date, your card may not be used to redeem discounts on merchandise defined.
- Once your card is punched out, the offer is no longer valid for that card.
- By using the card, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Work shoes/boots, work apparel, work gloves, Darn Tough socks, and Carhartt clothing.
- Your punch card may also be applied toward qualifying special-order items under the above categories and/or as restricted by Johnson Hardware & Rental.
- Brands offered may vary and include Carhartt, Darn Tough, Keen Utility, Chippewa, BOGS, Lacrosse, MUCK, Kinco, Timberland PRO and more.
- The punch card may only be used for in-store purchases.
- Availability is not guaranteed on any items. Johnson Hardware & Rental retains the right to refuse the punch card discount for any reason including any fraud or misrepresentation.
- Card may not be reproduced by holder. Only one punch card may be redeemed per customer per offer period.
- Merchandise must be for employee who is purchasing items.
- Retail-priced items only. Not for closeouts, sale items, net pricing, promotions, or other exclusions. May not be combined with other promotions.
- Terms & conditions are subject to change. Up-to-date terms may be accessed here online: jhrvt.com/punchcard
This offer is valid through the date printed on your punch card.
Tel: 802-635-7282 | Fax: 802-635-8927
1442 VT Route 15 Johnson, VT 05656
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Holiday hours may extend into Sunday.